Until The Adventure Begins Limited Availability, must book by January 26
Marvel at famous landmarks, delight in theme park thrills & end your adventure with an exhilarating desert safari as the sun sets
Only $969 USD Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
The Discover Dubai includes 5 days and 4 nights in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, as well as:
• Full-day tour of ancient and modern Dubai; includes admission fees for Dubai Museum and transportation via air-conditioned bus.
• Full-day at Atlantis, The Palm; includes complimentary admission ticket to Aquaventure Waterpark and The Lost Chambers Aquarium, plus transportation via air-conditioned bus.
• Desert safari experience; includes transportation via air-conditioned bus. See Additional Information for further details and restrictions.
• Meeting with a representative from the Emirati community for a cultural exchange.
• English-speaking guide during your tours.
• Bottled water available on the bus during your tours.
• Private check-in desk at the hotel.
• Welcome reception at the hotel with complimentary snacks and nonalcoholic drinks.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 3 dinners.
• Service charges, value-added tax (VAT) and tourism tax.
** Upgrade available to include private airport transfers and an additional dinner at the JW Marriott's Prime68 Steakhouse Restaurant on the 68th floor.
At 72 floors, JW Marriott® Marquis® Hotel Dubai is the world’s tallest hotel — a marvel of engineering and 21st-century design boasting more than 1,600 guest rooms. The on-site spa offers time-honored hammam treatments — from scrubs and facials to massages and foot baths — while the fitness center provides weights, cardiovascular machines and a sauna.
Hotel features: • 15 restaurants and bars. Please note: Some restaurants at this hotel enforce a dress code. Please check the hotel website for more information. • Indoor and outdoor pools. • SARAY Spa. • Fitness center. • Business center. • Convenience store. • Daily housekeeping service. • Evening turndown service. • Complimentary bottled water. • Complimentary valet parking.
Deluxe Room accommodations with: • 1 king bed or 2 twin beds. • Marble bathroom. • Hairdryer. • Desk with electrical outlet. • Minibar (consumption at an additional cost). • Complimentary Wi-Fi
$969 USD Per Person Based on Double Occupancy
Flights to Dubai can be arranged for as a little as $695
TRAVEL LOVERS TRIBE
Love to travel? Love to share your experiences with others? Love to learn how to travel in style without the huge price tags?
...Maybe you have a big dream trip you've always wanted to take but haven't quite figured out how to take it yet?
Join the community of travelpreneurs who not only enjoy bucket-list experiences, they share how they do it, and help others to achieve their travel dreams, too!
JOIN THE TRIBE ON THE ROOF AT ICON in San Diego